Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

If it's red - shoot it!


These sage words came from Felice.  They explain so much about why you guys flock to red things.  So here's the funny thing; I've been shooting red things since leaving Maine.  I never know they're red until Photoshop tells me - but .... here are a few:

Vermont

New Hampshire

New Hampshire again
Ok - I know color is important.  That's why I stayed up north for the last few days.  That's why I took all of the following pictures.  I still say though that without strong content, a photograph cannot be totally successful.   I have heard people say "It's just about color".  What do you think?  Is that really enough?  Here are a few that might be weak without the fall colors.



Andoscoggin River

Lake Umbagog (I don't make up these names!!)
Back road.... I was lost
New Hampshire Pond


Here's one I knew was about color - but I think the content is strong too.


This last one is where I am tonight......

Ticonderoga, NY
Lemmeknow what you think!!  You can double click on the photos to see them bigger.

2 comments: