Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wyfi? Why Not?

Yeah well that is the question...... This motel just didn't have it's act together until today.  Yep - I'm still here in Waynesboro, Virginia.  It's my last day, the group has gone home.  Laundry day....... ah the joy of traveling.....

So we have some catching up to do - photo wise.  I haven't been able to post anything since New Hampshire and Vermont!!  I took 2 of my favorite shots from the whole trip in New York in the rain.  Here they are:

Mosquito Point
Drowned Rat Cove
As you can see from the titles, I did suffer for my art!  The rain was falling so hard in the second one that I was totally soaked in the 5 or so minutes it took to set up and take the shot.  That was Lake George by the way - in case anyone cares....

After that it was on to Pennsylvania.

This is your train on drugs
Sunset in PA
I went to Gettysburg.  It's strange to be in a place where there was so much violence and now there are so many tourists!!  You sort of feel what happened there in spite of all the strange people it attracts.  (Yeah - I know I was one of them.). 


At the same time I was there, the National Apple Festival was happening - so of course I went there too.  Not much to shoot.  Don't ever eat scrapple by the way, but there were some amazing orchards in the area and there was this one clown......  (Really - don't eat scrapple.)


After that I headed into Maryland along the Chesapeake Bay,



Then I got to Virginia.  Now I gotta get out of my pjs and go do that laundry.  I'll blog the Shenandoah trip later today, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment