Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Post Laundry

The laundry is done, the truck is almost packed, the road trip home is coming up.  First though, I gotta tell you about Shenandoah.  I'm re-naming the trip "Shenandoah Valley" since we spent more time out of the park than in.  What can I say?  When I scout I drive every road and I found some great stuff.

Here are some pics from the scouting drives:

Yep, there were apple orchards here too.
The trees were just starting to turn that first week.
It's all about light
Luray Cavern
More eye candy
So you get the idea.  Virginia is a beautiful state full of cool stuff to shoot.

Then the group got here - the group of groups by the way.  Here they are:


And here are some of the pics I shot with them:





Yep, I was an amazing week!!  Like I said, those were just some of the pics.....



Brian stayed an extra day.  We found the most incredible light but not much we felt like shooting.  We did find this though:

They came walking over when we got out of the car.  I love cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment