Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blogging and Messing Around

There's a really bad reference to a 70s singing group in that title.  If you got it - you're at least as old as I am!!

So this is just about it.  I'll be home tomorrow.  I never shoot much coming home...... just wat to get there I guess, but it was a nice ride.

I started out on the Blue Ridge Parkway until it got crowded (it was a Sunday....).


From Virginia I went into North Carolina.  I was just in one corner of the state.  I seemed like every Christmass tree in the world was grown there.


After that, I drove through Tennessee.


Then Arkansas.





 I went to thew State Fair in Texas.  It was sort of a let down.  I guess because they always have it in the same place, it had a kind of permanent look...... just not State Fair enough. The light was dull too.


I drove through New Mecico and Arizona, but the light was flat and (yeah I admit it), I'm beat.

In a couple of days I'll log on and report the stats of the trip.  I may also post my favorite shots.  I'd be interested to see if my favorites are yours too. 

Thanks for traveling with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment