Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

I LOVE YELLOWSTONE!!!

My beautiful wife and I have just spent the last week in Yellowstone National Park.  It was way too crowded.  It was a tad warm.  The light was a little flat.  It was heaven.  Nothing can ruin Yellowstone.  Nothing can even diminish the experience of that park.

I'll let my photos try to express the beauty and the magnificence of the wildlife and scenery, but I have to tell you - if you haven't been there - you just don't know how amazing it is. 


Here are a few humble attempts:

Avalanche Peak
Gibbon Meadow
The Secret Swamp


And some wildlife:




This one is of 4 wolves.  4 wolves!!!!!  It's not a great shot - but 4 wolves!!!

Ria got a great shot of 2 running.  Here it is:

Next week - I get to return to Yellowstone.  8 of you are joining me.  I am the luckiest man in the world.  (Except I already miss my wife.) (and I still miss my dog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment