Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Fair and Unfair

The Colorado State Fair was HUGE!!  Wow - what a party.  If you're into junk food and red necks then this would be the place for you!

The day started out at 98 degrees and 85% humidity.  I walked all over the place until I felt like a big wet dishrag.  Nice imagery huh?  I took refuge in some of the buildings, but they weren't airconditioned so they weren't much better.  I did shoot this though.....

Prize Roosters - 25000 ISO
I also spent some time talking to the folks who work the fair.  This guy just said to title the shot "Sam Elliot", so; Thanks for sitting still for the pano Sam.


The heat was bad but the light started getting better.


Then the storm came in!!



I call this one 2 Ladies and a Tiger.

 I had fun, talked to a bunch of interesting people, got wet, ate fried stuff, and am happy with my shots.  A really good day!!

Today was the UNfair.  Not bad at all - just lots of quiet alone time.  450 miles of 2 lane highway through Kansas.  Here are a few images from today:



.Tanks and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment